Sunday, September 10, 2006

To love dreaming

The simple touch of your body was enough to ignite a profound and wild desire of having you. Sometime after a deep and long kiss on her mouth, there they were, naked, alone in their world, free of motives or consequences, without a before or an after, in an unrepeatable moment of love beyond description.

I kissed her on the mouth, her face, her neck and her 36B's cried out for the attention, which I so enjoyably and deliciously gave them in a moment of utter pleasure.

I descended upon her body, now at her belly, and since I got no signs to stop, I interpreted this as a duty to continue. Just as in Drummond's poem, the 'tongue licks, it licks deeply, it licks slowly, the bushy cave, and the more it licks, the more active it becomes, reaching the heaven of all heavens, amidst cries and whimpers of angry lions in a forest…'


When shaken by the 'kitten's' delight, I wake up, I open my eyes, I seek you… I'm alone!

No comments: